Monday, June 23, 2008

My First Blog

Well this is my first post and I looked at a few other peoples first before i decided what to put in mine. My favorite bands is my topic of choice. Alot of people listen to some pretty crazy stuff these days and well I try to find good stuff. Alot of music too just seems overrated but then again I think that all music is overrated somehow because somewhere out there, there's someone else who hangs out with their friends who think the band is awesome. So therefore, all in all, all music is overrated and underrated. But I guess that doesn't really effect the fact of whether the music is good or not. Some of my favorite bands going from best to ummm... how would i phrase it... still my favorites =D are: (and I posted the websites that allow you to listen to their music to get a taste of it)


Notice I only posted nine so thats not overrated... cuz I really don't like overrated stuff. Everyone with their metric system- but no I posted 9 of my favorite bands. So now I dont think my first blog is long enough. So I think I'll talk about my music. In a post from my mom awhile back I think right before the end of school I pulled an all-nighter (See the Pic) for an english project "supposedly" due the next day. Ends up it was due the next Wednesday and a whole different project was due that day. But my teacher let it go thank goodness. But in the project I had to compile 20 poems of mine and 5 of other artists. (Most of the other artists were songs by the bands I posted). He still has this poetry book of mine filled with all my music, so I have to go to school sometime over the summer and retrieve it. Over the summer. Not cool! And first I have to call him at his house and say "Hey I'm gonna come in and get my book real fast." And then he'll wanna talk or something cuz that's what they do they just keep talking and talking and talking. I think he should've been able to grade all of them in class and give them back. Ok so I might be a bit hard on him but still... why? But I don't mind all that much I guess. It shouldn't be too bad. If I'm not out within 15 minutes though it'd be great if you would come and pull me out. Maybe attach a rope around my waist and after I get it ill send you a signal and you can yank it. Ya sounds like a plan to me. I'll have to find someone to do it. But for now I'm just gonna ignore it. And enjoy my summer.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am glad you have a blog Austin. You are a good writer. But your puctuation and grammer is killing me!!!!!!!!!