Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Maybe the Dingo Ate' Chyo Baby!


So if you don't know our dog yet, her name is Lulu and she is 16 pounds of pure muscle. If there's someone at the door, you can't stop her barking her butt off at our guests, however that works because when she bark it's not with her butt. And when we are taking her on a walk she just keeps going, I swear she's filled with Energizer batteries. And when you try and stop she chews the leash to shreds because she's being held back by it. It's hard to catch her on her quiet side. In the mornings she seems pretty calm but otherwise she's a furball of, hmmm... fur.


This morning I went into my brother's room where Lulu sleeps and started playing around with her and waking up my brother because I was bored. And then I got this laser pointer out and Lulu absolutely loves that thing. If you have it, and it makes any noise when it's attached to it's carribeaner, Lulu's little ears will perk up. And then she just stares at you until you decide to give in to her puppy eyes.


So I pointed it into my brother's ear and on his forehead and at his butt and Lulu just attacked him. But then I got this awesome idea. I attached the laser pointer to Lulu's collar and put some ducktape around the button to keep it on. So she would just bite the ground and chase after it as it swayed back and forth. Finally she realized she couldn't get it so she just started whining and trying to bite it off. I was already rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. But then I finally gave in and took it off. I now have a new entertainment device though if I have to resort to it.


Sadly the laser pointer is dying though. All it's use in the airsoft fight and keeping Lulu occupied. I'll have to get replacement batteries but I'm too lazy right now.


Now Lulu is just kinda sitting down being quiet, she's really cute. Yes I'm a guy and I said something's cute. Did you also know I'm a major sucker for chik-flix. Yep, pretty crazy. But I also love AVP. I guess i like a bit of everything.


Dogs are truly man's best friend. Because we speak a totally different language so we can tell them anything. And because they are just so hilarious. I love them.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this little dog and how she reacts to the lazer. It is so funny, but I wish she had a deeper bark. It is so high pitched it hurts my ears.

I think you have got to quit pointing the lazer at your brother's butt or other privates when Lulu is riled up. It is not a good thing.

Remember when she used to stick her head in our shoes and fall asleep? Oh, so long ago.

Melissa said...

Austin, you rock! I love your blog. I'd love to see Lulu go after the lazer. :)

BTW, We did take a pic of Dave "hail"-ing with the stache, but we decided it was too ... edgy for my blog LOL.

Love you!